Thursday, March 03, 2016

Escaping East Berlin

Oh, I'm sorry, I meant Oberlin... [More]

Same difference.

Look at the value this creature of achievement brings to the table.  Now there are some vital fields of endeavor, although I guess I hadn't realized you needed that much education to do what she teaches.

No doubt she's worth every penny.

I understand why the jugend  (or would they be SWINE?) who are getting that bill footed for them -- by idiot "progressive" parents with more money than they know what to do with -- feel so angry and oppressed now. It warms my heart to know they're all in one big safe space.

1 comment:

GaryM said...

Their policy prohibits knives. I guess all the food served is cut into bite sized pieces in the kitchen. Wait, they can't have knives either I imagine.