Saturday, October 29, 2016

Beer Blast

Beer drinkers call for boycott after owner reportedly backs Trump [More]*
Not the ones who are actually customers. I expect to see sales go up now, especially noting the truism that with "progressives," every day is Opposite Day.

This has actually been a preferred brand for years now, and here's the proof  -- something none of the frothing Hillbots saw fit to offer. Based on this, it will continue to be.

* Note-- this is another one of those Fox News links that deny access because they apparently don't want the traffic enough to fix the issue with Blogspot. You can paste the url http://video.foxnews.com/v/5188808161001/?#sp=show-clips in your browser and it ought to work that way.

6 comments:

Birdchaser said...

I'll buy some to keep in the fridge for guests but I'm long past drinking cheap Yankee beer.

Pat H. said...

Progressive/Marxist beer drinkers? No, I don't think so.

Elmo said...

I'll buy some to splurge on but I'm long past drinking anything more expensive than Pabst Blue Ribbon. (I'm stuck in California and all my money goes towards paying taxes, firearms and ammunition surcharges and unconstitutional 'Fire Fees'.)

Remarkable how Yeungling's logo is almost an exact mirror image of Budweiser's. I wonder if Auggie Busch ripped them off.

Roger J said...

I heard about the progressives' boycott and picked up a 12-pack of Yuengling on my way home from work yesterday.

Ed said...

Yuengling is brewed in either Pottsville, Pennsylvania or in Tampa, Florida. That makes Yuengling beer just as Yankee or Deep Southern as you desire.

jeff hoser said...

I used to keep a quarter Youngling on taper years. But, like many another brewer, success spoiled the beer. Dick and his sister changed the recipe sometime back and my taste buds didn't take to the new brew !