Monday, November 21, 2016

And Your Point Is...?

In the State of Washington, Thousands of Gun Crimes go Unpunished [More]
If the point is to demonstrate how  the gun-grabbers are hypocrites, fine -- I've done that myself.

If it's to push the "enforce existing gun laws" line of crap -- and it sure seems like it is -- why not just cut to the chase and say "Enforce existing Intolerable Acts"?

REPEAL existing gun  laws. I expect Bearing Arms to know that.

I must say I'm disappointed to see this go out as a JPFO alert:


Not only is there a lack of original, organization-generated writing, but Aaron would not have agreed with this. And it's not the first time I've seen such signs.

I'm sorry those of us who had "originalist" intentions were compelled to withdraw from the new incarnation. I've not seen anything to indicate we were wrong.

The original spirit, Aaron's, has moved on. What's in there now is something in possession of a husk.

6 comments:

Chris Mallory said...

I quit reading Bearing Arms a couple years ago. Bob Owens can always be counted on to defend the King's Only Ones.

Anonymous said...

A number of former JFPO writers and supporters have set up shop at http://zelmanpartisans.com to attempt a revival of the original JFPO goals and spirit.

-PeaceableGuy

Pat H. said...

I've been tired of that phrase since I first heard it, seems like three decades ago, maybe more.

Ed said...

"What's in there now is something in possession of a husk."

A golem?

Bad Cyborg said...

"The original spirit, Aaron's, has moved on. What's in there now is something in possession of a husk."

Considering who bought it out, why is that a surprise?

In response to Ed's query, isn't the new owner of the organization of the proper "ethnicity" for that to be so?

Mack said...

Well, I needed to read this.

Thanks David for revealing the truth.