Friday, December 16, 2016

The Master Species

The fact you don’t understand how small and ignorant this makes you look is; simply an inevitable result of your Neanderthal DNA. You’re not like us. Yes, you are inferior to the Homo Sapien.  [More]
That's even better than "master race"! What an Opposite Day "progressive" tolerant and inclusive viewpoint! And so true to its roots!

Why, if you believe some are subhuman -- vermin, even --  you can go about the business of purification.

Provided you're the one with the guns.

3 comments:

Steve Bragg said...

Astounding. This is devolving much faster than I thought. Next, the Fake News will declare all Trump-voting Deplorables are actually a different species, and are to be rounded up.

Bad Cyborg said...

Steve Bragg, Actually, there are people today proclaiming that "white people are not human". I have to date been unsuccessful in getting them to tell me what that means or what derives from their declaration. I did get a strong negative response when I mentioned that most (if not all) blacks in the U.S. today have at least one white ancestor. (there's a cracker in the wood pile somewhere) I got told that black people have only black ancestors. When I asked about Obama and so many half black half white people in evidence today I got only {crickets} as a response.

Steel T Post said...

Me, a Neanderthal? I'll take that as a compliment.

"...Neanderthal genes are the cause of the development of human civilization as we know it."

-Huffington Post
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/garret-loporto/surprising-way-your-neand_b_568455.html

P.S. Now who looks stupid?