Thursday, December 08, 2016

We're the Only Ones Hazy Enough

A Las Vegas-based FBI special agent, in town on an undisclosed investigation, felt intense paranoia before he drew a gun at a fitness center then shot at a responding Grand Rapids police sergeant ... The agent, Ruben Hernandez, 35, has only a "vague, hazy" recollection of the possibly alcohol-fueled events early Tuesday ... [More]
This is an update giving more details on an earlier post.

Now that I see the reasons, I  can sympathize and understand. I hate it whenever I do this, don't you?

[Via John D]

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't tell you the number of times I've blacked out in a drunken stupor only to find that I damn near shot someone while under the influence.

Demon rum will be the death of me, I tell you!

GaryM said...

Happens to me so often that the Sheriff's deputies do a U turn on the road when they see me coming.

Roger J said...

I wonder what J. Edgar Hoover would have done to this guy? Other than fire him, of course. I'm sure he'll get some special plea deal unavailable to us mundanes.

Longbow said...

But I don't understand...

Didn't he have his magic shield with him? I mean he's anointed with special Cop Oil which makes him impervious to being wrong. Right?`

It must be a misunderstanding.