Friday, March 10, 2017

You Tell Me



And don't call me "Shirley." [More]

The date corresponds with an earlier effort, albeit that one is a different page:


I emailed the guy:
In regards to the “official” birth certificate released by the White House that many are saying is not the actual document, if the state government of Hawaii cannot by law release a copy to anyone but the former president or a relative, why not use your status as his brother to obtain what is in their records?  ... I’m sure there are interested parties here who could assist with legal and funding issues to ensure this is done in the manner prescribed by law.
I freely admit I don't "know," but that's the point: Who but someone with an agenda would object to finding out for sure?

A "bonus" takeaway I get from all this: If we can't definitively resolve this controversy, how in the world can government claim to be able to thoroughly vet all those foreign nationals it's bringing in by the boatload?


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If it wasn't so sad that we couldn't get the former president, I'd be laughing my hard off.

Doesn't that mean all he did as President is nullified, assuming he was foreign born?

Anonymous said...

In my opinion, neither document have any authenticity. Both are the same rope a dope that lead to the present situation.

The Kenyan isn't his daddy

David Codrea said...

Yeah, the Frank Marshall Davis factor is definitely still in play.