Thursday, April 13, 2017

That's Some 'Gun Sting'

Feds arrest suspect in death of border agent killed with weapon in Fast and Furious operation [More]
I'd have linked to Fox News, which broke the story, except they must not need the eyeballs because they deny access to blogspot links. I don't know if I'll have much more to say on this -- I don't have any uniquely-sourced hard information at this point, and I leave it to others to reword stories that others dig out.

My first impression is I'll be surprised if they get anything out of the guy that can be used against anyone in on the plot and the cover-up.

[Via several of you]

2 comments:

Bill Mullins said...

Is it possible? After ALL . . . THESE . . . YEARS? Justice for Brian Terry? And all it took was a measly seven years and a little old regime change. Whoda thunk?

Anonymous said...

It's a start. It's also better than a sharp stick in the eye.