Thursday, May 25, 2017

Q&A

I keep comment threads focused on the topic of each blog post. I generally don't allow off-topic comments, but occasionally get one that merits attention:
Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "Redirecting the Argument": David, Not part of this thread, but thought you might want to know. Was it you or Mike that was the source of the "anonymous tip" for Sharyl Attkisson's Fast & Furious reporting? 
https://sharylattkisson.com/obama-era-surveillance-timeline/ 
It wasn't me, and I don't believe it was Mike. She and her producer contacted us.

One thing not reflected in her narrative, because she may not know, is that we advised Dodson to speak with her producer to set up the interview:


[Click to enlarge]
And the next day, I advised him to speak with her:

[Click to enlarge]

No comments: