Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Pretty Soon You're Talking Real Money

Transgender ‘Barbie’ blows $1M on plastic surgery [More]
I'm just curious here -- where does this person get an extra million bucks from? Plus money to "travel the world"?

I mean, after school I was delivering papers, or working at a fast food joint. And working in warehouses, on delivery trucks and in factories in college and otherwise exercising all that "privilege" my skin color evidently gives me. Barbie here was dressing up and going to bars.

I don't see any mention of a career here prior to the TV freak show gig to pay for all this.

Like I said, I'm just curious.

2 comments:

Pat H. said...

From the Sodomite underground, of course. David Geffen is a major funding source for that. Geffen is the force behind Ellen DeGenerate remaImomg on TV, the purpose of that is to mainstream deviancy.

Ed said...

Perhaps he/she depended on the kindness of strangers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSTd1LuiVUs